With a considerable increase in population and the constant increase in numerous amounts of bacteria and viruses, the human system is prone to various diseases which considerably affect the immune system. Human Immunization is the process of vaccinating a individual so as to improve their immune potential if they are to be affected by any invading micro-organisms.
- Track 1-1 Vaccinating Humans
- Track 2-2 Issues regarding vaccines
- Track 3-3 Vaccine Compatibility
- Track 4-4 Production of Vaccines with high efficacy.
- Track 5-5 Process of Vaccination.