Vaccine Delivery System
The Delivery of vaccine is essential to activate the immune system and treat any complications. But in some cases, it may not prove to be effective, and the vaccination process may backfire. The general process of delivery is through direct means(mouth) or in some case through injection(liquid). Some advanced treatment requires the complete vaccine to treat such conditions and to improve the efficacy of vaccine for treatment, various methods are being developed to tackle such problems caused by conventional vaccination process.
- Track 1-1 Mucosal delivery system.
- Track 2-2 Vaccination by using Adjuvants.
- Track 3-3 DNA vaccine delivery
- Track 4-4 Microneedle based delivery
- Track 5-5 Vaccination using Nanoparticles