Vaccination: Recent research and Future Prospects
With the increase in number of cases around the world, research work has become the major factor to solve any issues concerning the viral infection. The research works proved to be more that effective and the counterattack against the virus has started but still have a long way to go. Targeted vaccination research works are still ongoing and if succeeds, it can greatly influence the process of treatment and recovery of the individual. Various research works are done on using vaccines for smallpox and polio and are working to further improve their efficacy. Furthermore, research works are also being done to improve maternal Immunization and other such research works.
- Track 1-1 Covid-19 vaccine development with improved efficacy
- Track 2-2 Maternal Immunization
- Track 3-3 Improving efficacy for treating pneumococcal diseases
- Track 4-4 Development of Cancer vaccines
- Track 5-5 Development of targeted vaccine treatment