Vaccination during Pregnancy
Vaccination is the process of increasing one’s immune response by making most of the T-cells to Memory T-cells to counterattack at a faster rate and high virulency if they are to be attacked by the same antigen. Vaccination during pregnancy has the potential to influence infant so in most of the cases, vaccination during pregnancy is mostly avoided. However, pregnant women are also susceptible to some infection and are requested to take some vaccines before or during pregnancy. But some of the vaccines are even suggested during pregnancy in case of global pandemic.
- Track 1-1 Vaccines during pregnancy
- Track 2-2 Risk factors associated with vaccines.
- Track 3-3 Vaccine research
- Track 4-4 Vaccine for Maternal-fetal immunization
- Track 5-5 Pregnancy and Covid-19 vaccine