Immunology and Immunization
Immunity is one of the major allies to the system which helps in protecting and maintaining the body from getting affected by pathogens and other toxic organisms which can damage our system. There are different types of cells which have various properties thereby assisting in eliminating such threats. In some cases, the cells won’t be enough to eradicate the threat and even to eliminate such threat from early stages, Immunization is essential in maintain a normal lifestyle throughout without having any other damages to the body.
- Track 1-1 Need for Immunization
- Track 2-2 Pharmacology of Vaccines
- Track 3-3 Immunization Schedules
- Track 4-4 Immunology and Vaccines
- Track 5-5 Advantages of Immunization